Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Just a cinch, huh...
Okay, so remember when I said that I was a little behind in technology. Well, I have been trying for the last hour to scan pictures and get them posted due to the fact that we don't own a digital camera. Let me repeat myself so you won't have to reread that...WE DON'T OWN A DIGITAL CAMERA. See what happens when you start dipping into new things. You realize all the things you don't have that now you think you need. I'll have to ask Santa to put one in my stocking. In the meantime I will have to keep working on getting pictures posted. Hang in there with me while I get this figured out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is exciting! It's so fun to keep in touch and updated through the blog. I need to update mine! Tell your cute family hi for me. See you next Sunday. Love Heather
Post a Comment