Monday, May 9, 2011

Where Does The Time GO....

Hello! Wow, where does the time go? Can it really be that I haven't updated this for 3 YEARS. It seems like I just started it and then gave up on it.
We have added another baby to the family since I started this. Logan was born in July 2009. Yep, he is almost 2 and keeps us laughing on a daily basis. He loves his big sister, Taya. It is fun to see the similarities between Megan & Chase and Taya & Logan at the same ages.
The kids have all grown so much. Megan is enjoying YW! We have a hard time believing that she is old enough to be going to girls camp this summer. We know that she will love ever minute of it. Chase is one smart cookie! He LOVES shooting hoops in the driveway. Whenever we can't find him, we just look outside. Gavin is our ball of energy. His asthma doesn't slow him down (much). He is a happy fun-loving boy who is always looking for the next someone to play with. Our little ray of sunshine, Taya, informed me yesterday that she is grown up now since she just turned 4. She is a smiley little thing and loves to help mommy with everything.
I have gone back to work at Weber State University in the Respiratory Therapy Department. I enjoy working with students and love the flexibility my work schedule allows. I may squeeze in a few classes here and there. Spencer is looking into changing careers...can't you just seem him as a teacher. He would be wonderful at it.
We are still living in our little house in West Point and feel so bless to have such caring friends and neighbors. Our ward is wonderful. Spencer is working with the 10 & 11 year old scouts and I am in the Relief Society presidency. As always we are BUSY, but happy.

No comments: