Anyone who knows me well understands that I am way out of touch with technology. I don't have my own cell phone, I've never texted anything in my life, Megan is better at the computer and the boys are the helpers when it comes to video games. Computers have always been something I used for work. I don't "serf the net" and until recently I rarely checked my email. (I had to set a goal to check each week just to remember.)
Ok...pick your jaw up off the floor. I know that this may be a little shocking in this day and age. I figured that I would remedy this by following others into this world of blogs. Everyone assures me that it's a cinch. I'll give it a try and see what sort of adventures I can have in the wonderful world of technology.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment